You have just purchased your favourite android mobile phone and you are facing problems. The thought of going to a store jitters you and you are having sleepless nights thinking about the bulk amount you have to spend again in its repairing. Sometimes, you think of getting a suggestion from someone who works in a web design company that offers mobile app development services also.
Don’t worry. Relax! I have found solutions to your problems and present below the remedies to solving the problem of an android phone without visiting any mobile store.
- Problem: Battery drain
Most of the android users complain of battery drain. Changing the location and brightness settings of your phone can help you overcome the problem.
- Go to ‘Settings’
- Tap ‘Location’ and select ‘Battery saving mode’
- To adjust brightness, don’t use auto brightness. Instead, keep the brightness percentage to a level that is acceptable to your eye
- Problem: Slow User Interface
Two most important factors that contribute to the slowing down of a user interface are photos and videos. As you keep on clicking them, the internal memory fills up. Moreover, if you are not using any app, then do not minimize them, rather close them.
- Go to ‘Settings’
- Click on ‘Apps’
- Select ‘Clear Cache’ and delete all the unwanted folders including photos, videos or files.
- Problem: Bad Connectivity
You are sitting in a place where there is no networking issue, but still you are not able to connect to the Wi-Fi or transfer files with your friends over Bluetooth. These problems are quite common and are often faced by android users.
- Turn on ‘Airplane Mode’ for 30 seconds
- Turn it off now and then try to connect
- You will get connectivity
- Delayed Text Messages
Most of the android phone users complain of stalled text messages that reach to the other person almost after an hour of sending them.
- Restart the device again
- Install a third party message app that ensures smooth transfer of messages
- Frequent App Crashes
You are facing frequent app crashes whenever you are starting anyone of them. There can be two important reasons for it; first of all, there are no updates to the app and secondly, multiple apps are already open.
- Update your app frequently
- Download the latest version of the app
- Reopen the app after closing it in the multi-task menu