Any developer who wants to build a mind blowing app dreams of making one that will outperform any other app that has been developed till date. It is due to the web-based interface feature that limits a developer from trying something new and interesting every time. Twitter has recently come out with Fabric, a tool that enables developers to build the best ever apps with innovative features. Mobile apps development company will garner a new interest in the field of mobile and app development with the help of this new tool.
Developers who have worked with Crashlytics will find this app easier to use as it helps to fix issues quite easily. The tool can be used for both iOS and Android. Since the evolution of mobile apps, the world has witnessed the emergence of many tools and most of them have faced the same problem like updating the SDKs, creating different accounts and many more, but with Fabric, developers won’t have to face any problems anymore.
So, let us study the benefits that Fabric will offer to the developers.
- Simplified Development – Developing real-time mobile applications in terms of scalability of an app is something that Fabric offers to the developers. With data stream network and third party SDKs it will become easier to develop an application with fewer bugs and issues. Modular kits have been built in order to build the best apps.
- Time Management – Fabric allows a developer to give more time for developing an app. Sign in access is allowed to install with SDKs so that developers can give more time in developing the apps. The tool also allows you to work with Android IDE plugins and in a Mac app.
- Automatic Key Provision System – The provision keys for all the SDK’s are automatically adjusted thus reducing the task of the developers to sign up individually for each account. Thus, it helps the developers to give more time to coding and less time to search for keys.
- Notification For Bugs – When Fabric runs your app, it automatically finds out the bugs and fixes the issues. Moreover, it also gives you the option of automatically adjusting the notification options regarding the detection of issues and enables you to view then whenever you want them to view.
- Safe and secure data – Fabric understands that all the data are sensitive and, therefore, protects it with complete safety and security. It prevents any unauthorized or third party from accessing the data.
Twitter has opened new doors of opportunities with Fabric by making it easier for the developers to execute the process of app development swiftly. The up gradation makes it much easier to develop the app and find out the bugs or issues that arise after an app is developed. Most of the time is consumed in testing an app, the introduction of Fabric will reduce the time of testing and leave plenty of time to the developers in writing codes for apps.